Designed to enable audio and video communication between you and visitors to your front door, wireless video doorbells offer a great way to enhance security and provide peace of mind. Wireless doorbells are ideal for all homes, regardless of size, providing particularly useful for the elderly, vulnerable and properties in remote areas.
What are wireless video doorbells?
Wireless video doorbells are designed to let you answer the door, regardless of where you are! Video doorbells use a Wi-Fi signal to stream live video direct to a mobile phone or tablet. This offers a range of significant advantages including:
• Some wireless video doorbell systems including motion sensors, designed to detect movement around your front door.
• Give callers the appearance that someone is at home when they’re not.
• Receive caller alerts directly to your phone or tablet – regardless of the time of day or where you might be.
• Screen callers and decide whether you want to answer the door or not.
• Communicate directly with delivery drivers or the postman, providing them with instructions on what to do with a delivery if you are out.
• Provide additional peace of mind for the elderly or vulnerable by allowing a trusted friend or relative to screen callers from another location.
Alongside these benefits, many wireless video doorbells are designed to be integrated into a smart home security system. When combined with a wireless security system and/or CCTV, a wireless video doorbell will provide your home and family with comprehensive protection, whilst offering you the capability to monitor your property 24/7, no matter where you are.
Wireless video doorbell installations in Leeds
At FirstEye we provide specialist home security installations for customers throughout Leeds. To find out more or to arrange for a free, no obligation security survey of your home, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information.