Smart doorbells and intercoms installed in Yorkshire
Protecting the health of the elderly and vulnerable is essential during the current coronavirus outbreak. However, avoiding contact and ‘social distancing’ can prove difficult and stressful, especially for those who are isolating or self-shielding at home.
Over the last few weeks we’ve been working with increasing numbers of customers to install access control systems and smart doorbells, and wanted to share with you the benefits that these systems can offer:
- Door or gate intercoms allow you to control who has access to your property without you having to speak to them in person.
- A wide range of systems are available, with options to suit all budgets and requirements.
- Thanks to developments in technology, GSM diallers can be programmed to phone or alert your mobile phone so it’s possible to view or speak to callers, even when you’re not at home.
- Access control systems can be installed in a range of locations including shared entrances and hallways, by a front door or gate, or alongside a driveway.
- We install leading brands including Ring and Door Bird.
Smart doorbells and access control systems provide a safe way for those who are self-isolating or self-shielding to protect themselves and their families from coronavirus. If you would like to find out more about installing one of these systems, get in touch with FirstEye by calling 0113 228 8599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Eye are working hard to keep ourselves and our customers healthy, safe and secure at this time. UK Government guidelines on social distancing and good hand hygiene will be adhered to, with our engineers also wearing masks and gloves and wiping down all surfaces with antibacterial wipes/solution.
We are focusing on providing security for essential services and responding to emergency call-outs, so routine maintenance and servicing visits can be postponed until a later date of the customer’s choice. We very much appreciate your ongoing support and custom, if you have any concerns please let us know and we will be happy to help.