Answer your door anywhere with a wireless video doorbell
This week’s blog post is the last in our month-long series on home security, focusing upon the importance of security for homeowners. Designed to enable audio and video communication between you and visitors to your front door, wireless video doorbells offer a great way to enhance security and provide peace of mind. Wireless doorbells are ideal for all homes, regardless of size, providing particularly useful for the elderly, vulnerable and properties in remote areas.
What is a wireless video doorbell?
Wireless video doorbells are designed to let you answer the door, regardless of where you are. Using a Wi-Fi signal to stream live video direct to a mobile phone or tablet. This offers a range of significant advantages including
- Give callers the appearance that someone is at home when they’re not.
- Screen callers and decide whether you want to answer the door.
- Communicate directly with delivery drivers or the postman, providing them with instructions on what to do with a delivery if you are out.
- Some wireless video doorbell systems include motion sensors, designed to detect movement around your front door.
- Provide additional peace of mind for the elderly or vulnerable by allowing a trusted friend or relative to screen callers from another location.
- Receive caller alerts directly to your phone or tablet – regardless of the time of day or where you might be.
- Connect your video doorbell to other wireless systems such as a garage door, door opening system or existing doorbell.
- Connect up to 8 smart phone or tablet devices.
In addition to these benefits, many wireless video doorbells are designed to be integrated into a smart home security system. When combined with a wireless security system and/or CCTV, a wireless video doorbell will provide your home and family with comprehensive protection, whilst offering you the capability to monitor your property 24/7, no matter where you are.
DoorBird wireless video doorbells installed by FirstEye
We are specialist installers of the DoorBird wireless video doorbell system. DoorBird systems are designed and made in Germany and provide user-friendly, reliable protection for your home. Offering a range of useful add-on features and compatible with both Android and Apple phones and devices, a wide range of DoorBird products are available with options to suit all requirements and budgets.
Wireless video doorbell and home security installation specialists
Here at FirstEye we provide specialist home security installations for customers throughout Leeds. No job is too large or small for us and whether you’re looking for a complete home security system or a wireless video doorbell, we’d be delighted to help.
Our team are all fully qualified and because we are members of the Which? Trusted Traders scheme you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that your home is in safe and secure hands.
To find out more or to arrange for a free, no obligation security survey of your home, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information.