Domestic intruder alarms installed in Leeds by FirstEye
At FirstEye we’re often called out by homeowners who’ve recently been burgled and as a result want to have a burglar alarm installed. There’s no doubt that burglar alarms do provide a highly effective deterrent, however it is much better to have an alarm installed now, rather than waiting until the worst has happened.
Intruder alarms to suit all budgets and requirements
We install alarm to suit all budgets and requirements; from simple bell-only systems, through to smart alarms which can be controlled from a smart phone. We’ll talk through the options for you to help you choose the best one for you and here’s a brief overview of how installing an alarm will give your home the protection it deserves:
- Burglar alarms provide a highly effective deterrent and when burglars see your home is protected by an alarm, they are fare more likely to look elsewhere.
- Modern wireless are alarms are quick and simple to install, with minimum mess and disruption as minimal drilling is required.
- Smart alarms can be set or unset using an app on a smart phone or tablet. In addition, alerts are also sent if the alarm is triggered.
- Alarm sensors can be positioned so that they’re not triggered by pets.
- Installing an alarm could result in a reduction in your home insurance policy.
- Knowing your home is protected by a security alarm is a great way to provide yourself with peace of mind.
- For unbeatable, comprehensive protection, why not install a combined alarm and CCTV camera system?
Get in touch with FirstEye – SSAIB alarm installers in Leeds
Our alarm installation services have been accredited by The Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) which is the leading certification body for organisations who provide security systems. Our SSAIB accreditation is a mark of excellence and means that we can provide you with an SSAIB certificate if you have your alarm installed and serviced by us. This certificate may enable you to claim a discount or lower the risk status on your home insurance (please check your insurer’s terms and conditions.)
To find out more or to obtain a free, no obligation quote, please get in touch by calling 0113 228 8599 firstname.lastname@example.org