Access control systems are designed to enable you to control who has access to your building, or particular areas of your building. In addition, access control systems provide a replacement for keys and locks which are easily lost or stolen.
Is access control right for my business?
The answer to this is yes! Access control is ideal for all types of businesses, regardless of whether your premises are open to the public or not. As already mentioned, access control can be used to safeguard particular areas of a building, such as a server room or stock room, for example, or to secure entry points such as a reception area, staff entrance or loading bay. Remember that all businesses have assets which need to be protected from theft, so installing an access control system provides a simple, cost-effective way to safeguard yours against external and internal crime.
Here’s an outline of some of the ways businesses like your are benefiting from access control:
- Lost or stolen keys (which are expensive to replace) become a thing of the past. Access control systems are controlled by one or multiple users who have the ability to reissue access codes or key cards. As such, costs are kept to a minimum and security is maintained.
- Access control systems can be tailored to meet the individual requirements of individual businesses, with the option to reconfigure the system at a later date if required.
- For your peace of mind, we only install systems made by leading manufacturers.
- Some access control systems can be integrated with CCTV and/or security alarm systems to provide a comprehensive approach to business security.
- The access control systems we provide are installed by our highly experienced and fully trained team of experts in security installations in Leeds.
Get in touch with FirstEye
To find out more about the benefits of access control for your business, or to obtain a free, no obligation quote, please get in touch.