Are you curious whether a wireless doorbell can enhance the security of your home? Wireless video doorbells are designed to provide homeowners with a convenient and secure way to communicate with visitors at the front door. They are particularly useful for elderly, vulnerable individuals, and properties in remote areas.
The benefits of installing a video doorbell
So, what exactly are wireless video doorbells? These doorbells allow you to answer the door from anywhere by streaming live video directly to your mobile device through a Wi-Fi signal. Here are some of the significant advantages of wireless video doorbells:
• Some wireless video doorbells come with motion sensors to detect movement around your front door.
• They can give the impression that someone is home, even when they are not.
• You can receive alerts directly to your phone or tablet regardless of the time of day or where you might be.
• You can screen callers and decide whether you want to answer the door or not.
• You can communicate with delivery drivers or the postman and give them instructions on what to do with a package if you are out.
• Trusted friends or relatives can screen callers from another location, providing additional peace of mind for the elderly or vulnerable.
Moreover, many wireless video doorbells can be integrated into a smart home security system, providing comprehensive protection when combined with a wireless security system and/or CCTV. With a wireless video doorbell, you can monitor your property 24/7, no matter where you are.
Video doorbell installations in Leeds
If you live in Leeds and want to enhance the security of your home, FirstEye provides specialist home security installations. Contact us for more information or to schedule a free, no-obligation security survey of your property.