Security services for homes and businesses in Leeds
We hope you are all safe and well in these uncertain times. Just to let you know here at First Eye we are still available for emergency call outs in the event of your system failing, or in the unfortunate event of a break-in and you need your property securing quickly.
Clarification from the Government has now been received as it was announced that “Roles Essential to Law and Order” are defined as critical workers. Critical Worker (formerly known as Key Worker) status allows us as a security company to continue working to keep you, your property and your business safe and secure.
The services we offer include:
• CCTV systems installs, repairs and servicing
• Intruder Alarm systems installs, repairs and servicing
• Electric gate installs and repairs
• Security posts and bollards
• Door Access control and Intercom systems
• Security Lights and Electrical work
• Fire Alarm systems
• Boarding up service after break-ins
All our work is fully guaranteed and insurance approved. We are a NFU Rural CCTV partner with a 10% discount available on CCTV and Alarm systems for all NFU customers.
If you need any of our services now or later on in the year, please just phone or email to arrange a visit. Contacting FirstEye is easy: simply call 0113 2288599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org