CCTV installations in Leeds
If you’ve thought about installing a CCTV system but have been put off by the cost and disruption, we thought we’d set out the five main benefits which the latest systems offer. CCTV is now a cost effective option and whether you have just one camera or several, installing a system can offer your business a number of real benefits. Here are five examples of how CCTV could help you safeguard your business and enhance security:
• Deterrent: if cameras are installed in locations where they can be easily seen, CCTV offers a very effective way of deterring thieves from entering your premises. In addition, signs to warn criminals that they will be prosecuted are displayed alongside, they’ll think twice before attempting to break in. It’s also worth bearing in mind that criminals are most likely to target businesses which appear to have little or no security protection. This means that installing CCTV offers a way to give yours the protection it deserves.
• Aid prosecution and prevent false claims: the CCTV systems we install are designed to provide crystal-clear images (even when it’s dark), helping to increase chances of prosecution whilst also providing you with valuable evidence to use with an insurance claim. Furthermore, CCTV footage can also help to safeguard your business against fraudulent insurance claims or claims for personal injury or misconduct.
• Safeguard your employees: installing CCTV will help your staff feel safer, especially those who have to work alone or at night.
• Enhance work and safety: a benefit of CCTV which is often overlooked is the advantages it can offer in terms of creating a safe working environment. CCTV cameras help to encourage staff to adhere to health and safety rules, therefore helping to minimise the risk of them taking potentially hazardous shortcuts. In addition, CCTV can also prove useful in emergency situations, such a spotting a fire or accident.
• Safeguard your premises 24/7: The latest CCTV systems can be viewed on a smartphone, tablet or laptop, offering you the capability to monitor your business premises regardless of where you are. Not only does this provide peace of mind, it also gives you the chance to take immediate action in the event of a break in.
Contact FirstEye to find out more
At FirstEye we have many years of experience of working with commercial businesses throughout Leeds, designing and installing CCTV systems designed to meet their budget and requirements. If you would like to find out more, or to obtain a free, no-obligation quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information.