SSAIB certified alarm installations in Leeds and throughout Yorkshire
Over the next couple of weeks we’ll be focussing our blog upon security alarms, starting this week with our advice on how to choose the best installation provider, followed next week with tips on how to choose the right alarm system for you.
Having a new security alarm installed is a significant purchase and you’ll want to know that your money is being well spent on a reliable system and a high quality installation and after care. With this in mind, here at FirstEye we are proud to be members of the SSAIB which is the UK’s leading inspection body for organisations who provide security systems. The SSAIB certification we hold is a mark of excellence and demonstrates our commitment to providing high quality products and services.
Here are a few simple tips to ensure you choose the best possible alarm installation service:
- A reputable installer wont try to blind you with complicated technical details but instead will explain to you in layman’s terms what a system can do.
- Always make sure you are given a fixed price in writing but if this isn’t possible, ask for details of what could cause the price to rise and by how much.
- Find out whether maintenance, repair or call-out cover is included.
- Contact a couple of alarm installation companies and compare the costs.
- Some systems are leased and not purchased: make sure you confirm which type of system you have and how long the warranty cover will last.
- If you decide to take out a maintenance contract, make sure you find how what is included. Bear in mind that having your system maintained on a regular basis will reduce the risk of false alarms and could help to cut your insurance premiums.
One of the easiest ways to ensure you’ve chosen the right person for the job is to work with an SSAIB registered installer. Our SSAIB certification is designed to provide our customers with peace of mind and reassurance that we’ll provide you with a high quality service and reliable, cost effective services.
We work throughout Leeds and Yorkshire and our team are available to help you choose a system to suit your individual budget and requirements. Whether you’re starting from scratch with a brand new system or would like advice on upgrading your existing alarm, we can provide you with an alarm system to give you the security you need.
Contact FirstEye for advice and information
To find out more, please call FirstEye on 0113 228 8599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.